XR75 Curtainless Up/Down Conveyor
Source: Anritsu - Product Inspection & Detection
The XR75 Curtainless Up/Down Conveyor is ideal for lightweight packaged products and many unpackaged bulk applications.
- Inclined (up/down) curtain-free conveyance allows products to move untouched through the system.
- Best-in-industry detection
- Automatic new product registration and configuration
- Extended component lifespan with Advanced Long Life (ALL) technology
- Conveyor can be positioned in 3 different incline angles.
- Sanitary construction includes angled external surfaces and mirror-finish product zone.
- Tool-free conveyor & belt removal.
- Smart passive cooling system costs less, consumes less energy, and is more reliable than air conditioning (standard on most XR75 models).
- Easy-to-use software is the same interface as other Anritsu product lines
- Quick, simple product setup wizards
- Up to 200 product presets.
- Beyond detection: Virtual weighing, area/size measurement, counts/missing, product defect recognition.
- Comprehensive data and reporting, including USB export and network connectivity.
- Signal light tower
- Sanitary upgrade: Solid frame, solid conveyor rollers, full seal welds, mounting stand-offs, magnetic door interlocks, sanitary gaskets at joints, sealed feet
- Belts: Silicon, teflon, high temperature
- High grip rollers
- High torque motors
- Product side guides
- Shield extensions
- I/O expansion boards
- Air conditioner
- QUICCA3 (quality control software)
- OPC UA