We understand that confectionery manufacturers face many challenges, from maximizing output and enhancing production processes, to minimizing the risk of brand-damaging product recalls and complying with strict regulations and industry standards.
Investing in one of our x-ray systems can also help food manufacturers to achieve compliance with Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points (HACCP)-based Global Food Safety Initiative (GFSI)-recognized standards, such as:
- The British Retail Consortium’s (BRC) Global Standard for Food Safety
- International Food Standard (IFS)
- Safe Quality Food (SQF) 2000 Code
- The Foundation for Food Safety Certification (FSSC) 22000
By guaranteeing the safety and integrity of an extensive range of applications in the bakery industry, Eagle x-ray detection equipment can minimize the risk of adverse publicity, safeguard your brand’s reputation and protect consumers from harmful foreign bodies and poor-quality products.
Our x-ray inspection systems provide exceptional detection of the following physical contaminants regardless of their size, shape or location, within a variety of applications, including solid and layered chocolate bars, buttons, enrobed candy, hard boiled sweets, fondants, toffees, jellies and chewing gum:
- Glass shards (including glass contamination within glass containers)
- Metal fragments (including metal within foil and metalized film packaging)
- Mineral stone
- Some plastic and rubber compounds
- Calcified bone