The Thermo Scientific™ APEX 500/300 HD metal detectors are designed to thrive in harsh environments where typical metal detectors fail, eliminating expensive downtime, service costs and repair bills. The unique design offers the lowest total cost of ownership possible and can improve operational efficiency in many applications where standard metal detectors are in use today.
The Thermo Scientific APEX 500/300 HD metal detectors go beyond IP69K washdown and are designed to survive up to 10,000 thermal shocks, excessive mechanical vibration and repeated sanitation with caustic chemicals. This assures that your production line has minimal downtime. The advantages of this design extend over a wide range of food processing and packaging applications but are of most value in meat, poultry, seafood and other fresh food processing facilities.
The extremely high level of quality and reliability is achieved by utilizing a robust solid fill epoxy designed to improve sealing and lifetime. Additionally, the metal detector case is made of 316 stainless steel to resist corrosion caused by harsh cleaning chemicals.
Like all APEX metal detectors, the HD can quickly and completely fulfill your quality goals, protect expensive downstream production equipment and provide assurance that your production shipments don’t contain any unwanted metallic foreign objects.
- Unique case design and epoxy fill for reliable use in thermal shock environments
- Corrosion-resistant 316 alloy stainless steel
- Multi-coil design with high sensitivity and low false rejects
- Dual frequency/dual gain operation for application flexibility
- Intellitrack XR (IXR) advanced signal processing software
- Available in a wide range of aperture sizes to optimize performance
- All construction materials FDA approved
- Easy to install with all electronics integral or remote to the metal detector
- Unique icon-driven interface with multilingual Help and Auto Learn functions