Scott Turbon® Laboratory Mixers are designed small scale production and pilot-plant use. These mixers are ideal for testing prior to large scale manufacturing.
Advantages of using a laboratory mixer:
- Fully wired and programmed UL-508A approved variable speed controls
- Perfect for scaling work • Batch sizes from 250 ml to 7.5 gallons
- Use with a variety of tank sizes
- Available in three unique sizes XML, ML, and LA-1
- High quality stainless steel
- #4 Sanitary Polish (approx. 32 Ra)
- Clean-In-Place (CIP) design
- Interchangeable mixing heads
- Push button actuated lifts for adjusting mixer height
- Higher electro-polish finish available
- Mixing tanks
- Special head options: dispersers, small impellers, scrapers,or sweep agitators
- Mixer can be mounted on cart
Click the button below to directly contact the supplier. Use it to:
- Ask a question.
- Request more detailed information or literature.
- Discuss your current project/application.
- Request a quote.
- Locate a distributor in your area.
- Schedule a demo.