Plex Manufacturing Execution System (MES) From Rockwell Automation
Say goodbye to paper and manual spreadsheets and hello to maximum efficiency, productivity, and visibility! Plex MES is the only single-instance, multi-tenant cloud-based SaaS production platform that operates at scale. This allows for a common production ecosystem that supports a real-time, single source of data. It can tie production and inventory to quality with end-to-end, detailed traceability. With Plex, you can connect people and systems, automate processes, track data from end to end, and capture and analyze information like never before.
Key Capabilities: Take Control of Your Shop Floor
Plex MES is a comprehensive manufacturing software solution that provides real-time, paperless production management to drive enterprise-wide compliance, quality, and efficiency.
With Plex MES, you’ll gain control of your plant floor with a comprehensive view of your entire production lifecycle and full connectivity to your ERP. You’ll easily automate tasks, help prevent errors, drive in-line quality, and synch up the top floor with the plant floor. The result? Less risk, higher quality, happier customers and a healthier bottom line.
Plex MES offers the flexibility and functionality required to enable smart manufacturing. Key capabilities include:
- Production finite scheduling to determine which jobs to schedule to which work centers, with resource availability in mind
- Close-loop quality management to maintain quality procedures directly from the control plan for increased process repeatability and predictability
- Inventory management to track and manage your inventory in real time, and stay in control with end-to-end traceability
- Production management to make the right quantity of the right product at the right time for improved overall equipment effectiveness (OEE)
What Problems Does Plex MES Solve?
Today’s manufacturers need to increase resilience in their operations—no one can afford to be mediocre at anything they’re doing in manufacturing. If manual processes and disconnected systems are causing your organization to experience any of the challenges below, your operation will benefit from the Plex MES.
- High levels of scrap and rework.
- Excessive inventory carrying costs.
- Traceability issues.
- Limited visibility into work-in-progress.
- Missed production schedules.
- Poor production throughput.
- Extreme errors.
- Operating with old data.
- Slow reaction times.
With Plex MES, the paper chase ends. Control, transparency, and synchronization become your “modus operandi”. New levels of performance are achieved and doing more without adding more becomes the norm.