CCIT, a PTI affiliate, is pleased to announce the opening of CCIT s.a. in Switzerland, an analytical leak detection laboratory, whose purpose is to support customers with specialized package integrity testing services and expertise.
Located just 30 minutes outside of Geneva, CCIT is specialized in providing the best non-destructive, quantitative technologies for package testing.
- Equipment demonstrations and technical expertise
- Service and parts support of PTI test equipment
- Calibration service and maintenance support
- Feasibility studies and test method development services.
- CCIT and regulatory consulting services (including new USP <1207>)
CCIT’s feasibility studies for package quality testing and test method development leave clients with raw data, statistical analysis of data sets, and a full report on the test method to confirm the recommended approach related to a specific package or container. Through its affiliation to PTI, and its partner companies, CCIT has access to world class test equipment.
The following technologies are available for demonstrations, feasibility studies and test method development:
- Vacuum decay inspection systems
- High voltage leak detection
- Airborne ultrasound technology
Should you have a project or need our support, please contact us. The CCIT team looks forward to serving you.
Chemin du Glapin 4
Office: +41 21 805 0020