Fully automatic cup filling and closing machine for filling a variety of different products into pre-made cups, which may be of plastics, aluminum, carton, coex, tin or glass. The filling range extends from liquids to high viscosity, powdery products or products with particulates. Also cosmetic and technical products are packed into pre-made cups. The closure of the cups is effected by pre-made aluminum foils, snap-on-lids or by sealing a plastic or aluminum film from roll stock with integrated cutting unit. The DOSOMAT Inline machines cover an output range between 4.000 – 100.000 packs per hour. DOSOMAT 20.10 AS incl. sterilization of packaging material Capacity: 25.000 cups/hour The integrated case packer of the DOSOMAT 20 inline assembles, according to the packaging arrangement, the cups from the slat conveyor and places them into the pre-made carton or tray.
The basic frame of the machine is of a modular construction. The frame houses the driving groups and the gear box which are easily accessible. All product leading parts are made of stainless steel or plastics suitable for food.
- Piston dosing systems
- Inductive flow measuring
- Mass flow measuring
- Weighing dosing systems (e.g. for fruit or meat pieces, powders etc.)
- Pocket fillers (muesli, chunks)
- Auger fillers
- Robotic systems / pick-and-place of technical articles, etc.
The appropriate dosing method is available for any product.
- Servo motor via ELAU
- Pac Drive
- Frequency-controlled motors
- Mechanical drive
- Pneumatic drive
- Or combinations of these features
The drive train is by servo motor or by frequency-controlled motor-gear-combinations. For the main drive the highest priority is given to smooth acceleration and deceleration for any product.
- Special heat-sealing for aluminum cups (serializable)
- Paper insert
- Snap-on-lidding, with or without tamper-proof closure
- Ultrasonic sealing
- Inductive sealing
- Sealing from roll stock and lid-cutting
- Sealing from roll stock with integrated lid cutting