This circular bodied pulse jet filter features a convenient and efficient top hinged dome. With top entry there is no need to enter the dirty portion of the filter. Top removal snap band filter bags require no tools for removal and can quickly be changed out.
The HRT 3-A Filter is packaged with a number of features that are critical in sanitary processing environments. They include the following:
- Interior and exterior finishes meet 3-A requirements
- Ferrules mounted to clean-in-place (CIP) product contact section of filter. Filter media and purge pipes require clean-out-of-place (COP) in product contact section.
- Diaphragm bodies are all stainless steel
- Bag cages: 304 stainless steel
- Bags: 16 oz. singed polyester, top removal
- Spring assisted hinge for clean air plenum access
The HRT 3-A Filter will be manufactured in the new Schenck Process Whitewater, Wisconsin dedicated stainless steel production plant.