Improve efficiency and profitability with a checkweigher designed for better accuracy and faster speeds. The Thermo Scientific™ Global Versa GP Checkweigher is a versatile, general purpose checkweigher that scans at line speeds up to 350 packages per minute without ever sacrificing accuracy, and now it features more than 10 engineering and functionality improvements to reduce maintenance and cost of ownership. The Versa GP Checkweigher comes with a compact cantilever construction for height adjustment and is ideal for packages up to 3 kilograms (6.6 pounds).
- The Global VersaWeigh and Global Versa GP meet or exceed a variety of regional and international standards and are OIML MID approved. Proprietary software with advanced automatic-zero algorithms ensure accuracy standards are maintained over time, regardless of environment.
Sanitary Design and Ease of Maintenance
- Frames designed to minimize flat surfaces and slots, reducing food buildup.
- Stainless steel conveyor beds
- Optional stainless-steel rollers and load cells
- Rapid-release conveyors and belts eliminate need for tools to remove or replace
- Tool-less thumb screw adjusts belt tracking
- Captive conveyor rollers easy to adjust
- High-torque sealed brushless motors allow trouble-free operation and long mean time between failures (MTBF).
Versatility and Ease of Use
- Easy-to-read color touch screens
- Configurable security access levels
- Intuitive menu operation
- Choice of 16 standard languages
Our proprietary ‘Weigh Engine’ uses the powerful signal processing of Thermo Scientific™ AutoCalc™ for ease of product set up. Modular electronic design allows easy repair if needed.
- Building on a foundation of standard features, these checkweighers can be modified to create cost-effective solutions for the most demanding applications. A wide variety of product handling and reject hardware and software options are available, including dual- and multilane.
- All Global VersaWeigh and Global Versa GP checkweighers are offered with integrated or stand-alone infeed Thermo Scientific™ APEX metal detectors.
Service and Support
- A wide range of service and support contracts cover factory acceptance testing, start up, and commissioning and validation.