The Global Cleanable Airlock (GCA) is ideal for applications where dry raw or finished products are being handled in the process and where inspection or system clean-out are required. Because the GCA is designed for high process rates and possesses a number of features suited for sanitary processes the airlock is perfect for food and pet food applications.
Two models of the GCA consist of a standard and a demountable unit. The standard model is a round inlet, round outlet rotary valve which incorporates seals and product contact surfaces which meet food safety requirements. The demountable unit is designed with a rail system that simplifies removal of the endplate/rotor assembly from the housing providing access to the internal valve cavity, rotor pockets and all other product contact areas for quick and easy cleaning.
- Easy access to seals with rotor removed from endplate
- All stainless steel construction with the exception of the endplate bearings
- Housing and endplates designed for 10 Bar explosion shock resistance
- FDA and EC 1935/2004 approved materials of construction in product contact areas
- Oversized rotor shaft creates a naturally radiused rotor pocket for more complete product release