In the business of growing, packing and delivering fresh produce – whether you are distributing or adding value to a final product – any investment that can help you maintain that fresh edge is worth investigating
Business Software Features Produce Traceability, Produce Distribution and Inventory Management
In the business of growing, packing and delivering fresh produce – whether you are distributing or adding value to a final product – any investment that can help you maintain that fresh edge is worth investigating.
Business software systems such as Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) and Warehouse Management Systems (WMS) help you optimize business processes when you are dealing with tight seasonal windows of opportunity:
- Support for standards such as the Produce Traceability Initiative (PTI).
- Inventory valuation aligned with production costs and the growing season.
- Grower Accounting module to manage vendor payments.
- Commodity reservations to link the right lot of product for the right customer.
- Production processes support co-products useful for repack operations and product grading.
JustFoodERP delivers software and services for the food industry. Our trusted food experts help your company lower costs, improve food safety, and manage compliance to keep customers successful.
- We do this by matching up the best software technology with the best business processes. Our food industry experts have built a product roadmap that takes you where you want to grow.
- Food processing and food distribution companies working with JustFoodERP reduce implementation timeframes and implementation risks often associated with ERP. JustFoodERP software and services are powered by the fastest growing ERP platform in the world, Microsoft Dynamics, and features food industry-specific functionality.
- As an IndustryBuilt company, we are successful because our customers are successful. We have the resource depth and experience to ensure that your company’s implementation experience will exceed expectations.