All Ross Double Cone Blenders are supplied with Intensifier bars to permit deagglomeration as needed. Discharge is accomplished through a manually operated Butterfly valve. The valve is positioned 24" from the floor when in the bottom position. Safety railings and appropriately interlocked safety interlocks. Stop-Start and E-Stop Pushbuttons are included with all blenders.
This versatile line of dry blenders is available from stock in 5, 10 and 15 cu.ft. capacity. All blenders include the following standard features:
- Intensifier bars for deagglomeration
- Atmospheric construction
- Type 316 stainless steel parts
- 150 grit exterior finish, mirror finish on internal surfaces
- Stainless steel support stands
- Manually operated butterfly discharge valves
- Safety railings
- Fully integrated motors and controls
The units are available for sale or trial rental. Ross V-Blenders can all be customized to include special discharge valves and customer requirements.