Endress+Hauser announces the Deltabar FMD72 Electronic Differential Pressure measurement system. The Deltabar FMD72 uses two pressure sensor modules connected to a single transmitter—thus eliminating the need for impulse lines or capillaries. Traditional capillary and impulse line systems have well-known issues with icing up, clogging, leaky taps, dry/wet leg inconsistencies and temperature effects. With the Deltabar FMD72, you have a reliable, safe and cost effective answer to these issues.
You can count on the accuracy of the Deltabar FMD72. Ambient temperature changes cause measurement drift in traditional systems. Up to 95% of this drift can be eliminated with this new technology. And, you get a faster response from this system – up to 10 times faster.
The Deltabar FMD72 system concept is cost effective because of the reduction in time required for installation and maintenance. It also offers a simplified spares concept where individual components of the system can be replaced as needed.
• The Deltabar FMD72 is used to measure the level, volume or mass of liquids in pressurized tanks.
• One sensor module measures the hydrostatic (high pressure), the second sensor measures the head pressure (low pressure), and the transmitter calculates the differential pressure.
• The sensors connect to the transmitter via industry standard cable. The transmitter can be located away from the sensors in areas safe and convenient for personnel.
• The transmitter outputs differential pressure, head pressure and sensor temperature via 4-20mA with HART.
• The sensors have 0.075% accuracy over a measuring range of -15 to 150 psi and work in process temperatures from -40 to 257ºF. Accuracy of the entire system—two sensors and the transmitter—is 0.1%.
• The system has built-in diagnostics for continuous health indication via HART.
• Designed in accordance with ANSI/ISA 12.27.01 and assigned a single seal rating thus reducing installation and maintenance cost while maintaining the integrity and safety of your process.
For more information, please visit our website at Electronic differential pressure Deltabar FMD72 .