Parle offers Innovative Packaging Solutions for the pharmaceutical packaging industry. A versatile solution that will meet your industrial requirements for pharmaceutical packaging, tablet and capsule printing, and tube filling and sealing.
- Tool less cleaning arrangement
- Dust free designed system and longer machine durability
- User friendly operation
- Adopted by GMP Compliance
- High speed Nonstop counting system with memory flaps
- Common sensor for all shape and size tablet
- Easy and fast to change products
- Can be configured in “L” “U” or straight line format, considering the space management
Daiichi Jitsugyo (America), Inc. (DJA) is a production technology based trading company with a global network of connections, customers and vendors which facilitate the global purchase, sale and service of various manufacturing pharmaceutical equipment and even machinery plants.
To provide facilities, machineries, equipment and production technologies to our customers (pharmaceutical manufacturers) in the U.S.A, Canada, Mexico and South America, including Brazil. Our goal is to create opportunities for U.S. customers and vendors to expand overseas through our global network.
We consult with customers and propose the best equipment and services to match their needs. We gather production and machine technology information in consideration of the quality, performance, cost, energy efficiency and environmental friendliness from our network of global resources.
- Importer of equipment and machineries from Japan and India
- Sales and after-service of the imported equipment and machineries
- Locate cutting-edge equipment, machineries and production technology in the U.S.A. and Canada
- Develop market, especially in Japan and Asia, and export, sales and set up services locally
- Sales and services of facilities, machineries and plant equipment to companies from Asia, especially Japan, who are expanding their business in North or South America