SpaceSaver™ Dust Collector - DatasheetSource: Schenck AccuRate
The patented cleaning mechanism thoroughly pulses the cartridges using directed airflow. This technology saves energy with more efficient use of compressed air. Cartridge life is also extended, which means you don’t have to replace them as often. The SpaceSaver is engineered for NFPA compliance and includes a low emissions guarantee.
- Designed for use in areas with limited space, vertical clearance, and areas not easily connected to central dust collection systems
- 75% smaller than traditional baghouses
- No confined space entry issues
- Self-contained dust collector
- Many different cartridge media types available, tailored to best fit your application
- Sizes range from 2 to 48 cartridges per collector
- Footprint as small as 27-inches x 38-inches
- Completely tool-free cartridge changeout
- Unique blowpipe configuration speeds maintenance
- No loose parts to manage during maintenance
State-of-the-art Mac Process TestCenters
Get a detailed air quality analysis and let our engineers find the most cost-effective solution to your dust collection problem. At our state-of-the-art Test Center, they analyze
particle characteristics and distribution to design the most cost and energy efficient filtration system for each application. You’re invited to watch our Particle Emissions
Test machine in action and see for yourself how we can meet your air quality goals.