JustFoodERP Becomes Go-To Resource For Food Companies
JustFoodERP Becomes Go-To Resource for Food Companies to Get Back on Maintenance for Microsoft Dynamics and NAV
Mississauga, ON - JustFoodERP includes ERP business software for the food industry. This industry specific solution also provides support for other key requirements including food safety software, product lifecycle management, reporting software, and CRM software for food industry. JustFoodERP is food management software and food service software that offers the necessary tools in order to improve business practices. By using this food industry software companies are better able to save time and improve the quality of products and services.
JustFoodERP identifies the top five reasons food companies need to get back on maintenance:
- Too often food manufacturers cannot keep pace with changes in technology on old software
- The custom work performed internal often becomes harder to support - the original developers/partners are gone or are retiring
- Food business requirements have changed but fixes cannot be implemented because of one or both of the above
- There is no fallback position for most food companies if your software stops working
- With all the tax changes and new regulations impacting food companies, updating financials is impossible without a maintenance plan.
Microsoft Dynamics GP and NAV customers with a Microsoft Dynamics Business Ready Enhancement Plan that lapsed prior to November 10, 2010, are now able to get back on plan with all lapse and re-enrollment fees waived. Customer must commit to three years of Enhancement before the lapse and re-enrollment fees will be waived. This offer expires on April 22, 2011, so there is a short window to re-ignite lapsed maintenance programs among food companies. JustFoodERP is ready and standing by to help current Microsoft Dynamics GP and NAV customers throughout the food industry.
For more information, visit http://www.JustFoodERP.com.