E-finity™ Dense Phase Convey System DatasheetSource: Schenck AccuRate
Mac Process engineers determine which technology best supports your product and process. Our CDP is a dense phase pneumatic convey system that uses an airlock to inject material into the convey line instead of a pressure vessel. This allows the system to be continuous instead of batch and requires significantly less head height.
- Available with either vacuum or pressure modulation options
- The blower air source can be located nearly anywhere in the plant
- Multiple E-finity™ systems can be operated from a single blower air source
- Various systems can be turned on and off as needed, and air delivery from the PD blower compensates automatically
- Pressure pumps can also be used to achieve pressures up to 30 PSIG.
Unique E-finity air controls can employ a single air source to operate 2-3 different systems simultaneously. The result is a significant cost savings in both equipment and installation, with continued savings in operation and maintenance moving forward. The long-term advantages to operating multiple dense phase pneumatic convey systems from a single low pressure air source are just being realized and have already made a major impact on several projects.