Eriez standard conveyor system includes a continuously welded series 304 stainless steel frame, wash-down drive, variable speed control, UHMW slider bed, food grade polypropylene (plastic chain) belt, stop-belt reject and combination beacon and horn. The conveyor electronics are housed within a NEMA 4X enclosure with start/stop switch for both the metal detector and conveyor. The entire system is supported by adjustable articulated foot pads.
Eriez Xtreme Metal Detectors offer:
- State of the art electronics incorporating high frequency Digital Signal Processing
- Menu driven control functions with easy to see and use back-lit Touch Screen Interface
- Sensitivity adjustment to maximize detection performance
- Automatic product setup with self checking capabilities and calibration verification for simple start-up and operation
- Designed and manufactured in the United States
Eriez’ Metal Detector Conveyor Quick Ship Program
This Quick Ship program is design to match stocked conveyors and Extreme metal detector apertures to meet a one to two week delivery. Eriez' stocks three stainless steel, wash down conveyor widths and five metal detector aperture heights per belt width for quick assembly and delivery. The variable speed conveyors are available in 12, 18 and 24-inch widths with a food-grade polypropylene belt.
- 12 x 60-inch belt with 6 to 14-inch high apertures
- 18 x 72-inch belt with 8 to 20-inch high apertures
- 24 x 84-inch belt with 12 to 20-inch high apertures
Eriez metal detectors offer the highest level of protection against metal contamination. These units are competitively priced, designed and manufactured in the United States. These systems are ideal for customers in the food, textile, pharmaceutical, plastics, rubber, chemical and many other industries.