Poultry X-ray Infeed and Reject Systems offer processors an inline contamination inspection system with a reject and return facility. This system offers much more reliable and consistent results than manual inspection, resulting in consistent product quality and ultimately protecting your brand.
- Product is delivered to operators on the bottom tier conveyor.
- The operator removes the product placing it onto the trimming table to trim or remove bone as required. High-speed imaging, up to 220 feet per minute.
- Trim tables are illuminated from below to assist the operator in locating bone.
- The trim/waste is dropped into a hole in the table into a crate. An optional trim takeaway conveyor can be added if required.
- Trimmed product is placed by the operator on the top tier on a blue link belt to guarantee accurate spacing going into the x-ray.
- The product is x-rayed to detect bone fragments or foreign body contamination.
- If a contaminant is detected a signal is sent to the reject unit activating the retractable belt.
- Rejected product is dropped onto the reject return conveyor and delivered back to the operators for rework.
- Clean product continues on the takeaway conveyor for packing or further processing.