Source: Daiichi Jitsugyo (America), Inc.
BOD Incubator (Bio-Oxygen Demand) are used to maintain temperature for test tissue culture growth, storage of bacterial cultures and incubation where high degree of constant temperature accuracy is required. Thermolab BOD Incubators provide with accurate conditions and uniformity throughout the chamber.
- Double walled modular structure with 3” thick PUF insulation
- Inside Stainless Steel and Outside Mild Steel Powder Coated OR Stainless Steel
- Interior illumination
- Inside full length observation glass door with secure gasket
- Heavy-duty door hinges and latches to maintain a secure and uniform seal
- Racks & trays – Stainless Steel with adjustable height
- 65 mm Port Hole with rubber seal to insert sensors for validation purpose
- U shaped S.S. Nichrome wire air heaters
- Compressor with CFC Free R 134 A / R 404 (Eco Friendly) refrigerant having state of art by-pass system for continuous run of compressor
- Plc control system with touch screen display coloured screen – 5.7” HMI with Ethernet
- Safety controller sensor to cut off the supply in case of overshoot and undershoot of temperature giving audio visual alarm
- Web based online monitoring
- Complete with IQ, OQ, PQ, Documents, Operations and Maintenance manuals
- Works on 230V AC single phase 50Hz