Endress+Hauser – People for Process Automation
Endress+Hauser manufactures high-performance instrumentation designed to meet the stringent requirements for safety and reliability in the food and beverage industry. We offer the process connections, materials, coatings, special finishes, flow tubes, seals, diaphragms, and surfaces required for optimal safety and process integration. We apply decades of practical know-how to help our customers increase up-time and production repeatability while minimizing product loss.
What does Endress+Hauser offer customers in the food and beverage industry?
- A wide and varied product basket that fits this industry - sensors for inline flow, pressure, level, temperature, data acquisition, and liquid analysis technologies
- Products specially designed for hygienic/sanitary use
- The exclusive ability to be a single source supplier because of our comprehensive product offering
- Knowledge about the industry's process and regulations makes Endress+Hauser a reputable partner
- Dedication and innovation: Staying up-to-date with future requirements of the market
- Certified life cycle services such as calibration and documentation
- Energy monitoring solutions enable customers to improve processes and give the necessary detailed background for carbon footprint calculations
- Asset Management opportunities to enable customers to optimize the entire product life cycle
More About Endress+Hauser
Endress+Hauser is a global supplier of process automation solutions. The company develops, manufactures and sells sensors and systems for production and logistics in the process industry. These products acquire, transmit and use process information. The products are excellent in both performance and price; the services are ground-breaking. Both aid customers' competitiveness with a maximum of quality, safety and efficiency.
Endress+Hauser seeks to be its customers' preferred partner throughout the world.