Proline t-mass 150: Flowmeter For Utility GasesSource: Endress+Hauser, Inc.
Everyone who depends on robust and cost-effective measuring technology for gas flows no longer has to put up with compromises.
Everyone who depends on robust and cost-effective measuring technology for gas flows no longer has to put up with compromises. Whether for monitoring and controlling compressed air networks, for cost allocation, leak detection or use in energy management systems, the t mass 150 flowmeter, with its high turndown of up to 100:1, can reliably measure the smallest gas quantities even with very low operating pressures.
For compressed air, nitrogen, carbon dioxide and argon
- Tried-and-tested measurement method based on the thermal mass flow principle – ideally suited for gases in utilities, even at the low pressures and flow velocities
- Industry-optimized measuring device – custom preconfigured, robust and long-term stable sensors, process connections for piping and rectangular ducts - insertion and in-line models available
- Optimal process monitoring – multivariable measuring device for mass flow, gas temperature and corrected volume (Nm³, SCFM) without compensation
- Cost-effective measurement – easy installation and operation, negligible pressure loss, maintenance-free
- Versatile implementation – e.g. for consumption measurement, leak detection, process control, cost allocation, analysis of flow profiles or energy management
- Extensive industry experience – over 50000 thermal flowmeters installed successfully in compressed air and gas applications
- Worldwide sales and service network with highly competent application consultants