INSIGHT HD Tunnel Detectors DatasheetSource: Loma Systems and Lock Inspection
The INSIGHT HD range of metal detectors for the food and packaging industries sets new standards for good manufacturing practice – specifically - traceability, efficiency, product quality, and compliance with existing as well as forthcoming regulatory requirements.
To achieve these goals metal detection and signal processing take place in the compact INTEGRATED DIGITAL SEARCH HEAD. Sophisticated OPTIX detector management software uses Lock’s unique DDS (Direct Digital Signal) vector diagram to generate the detailed product profile needed to achieve perfect product set-ups. This guarantees detection and rejection of metal fragments in both conductive and nonconductive product applications while achieving stable operation and market leading sensitivities to all metals.
Each INSIGHT HD is delivered with an external USB port to allow downloading of data for secure storage or distribution in pdf and other fomats. Wired or wireless ethernet and SCADA capability are available.
- Integrated Digital Search Head and DDS vector display deliver perfect product setups
- Stable to extreme vibration and product signal
- Best in class sensitivity to magnetic and non magnetic metals
- External USB port
- Available with wired or wireless ethernet datalink port and SCADA capability
- Menu with unlimited language options
- User friendly operation with autolearn feature
- Comprehensive choice of reject options including drop flap and retract band type
- Failsafe option comprises reject confirmation, air failure alarm and bin full alarm
- Available in single or multifrequency format ranging from 30-875kHz
- INSIGHT HD detector heads are sealed to IP69k/PW12