P-Series Receiver: Check-Weighing SystemSource: K-Tron
The P-Series allows each batch to be "check-weighted" before processing.
The P-Series Receiver is a check-weighing system that is mouted on load cells. The P-Series Receiver allows each batch to be "check-weighted" before processing, minimizing material waste and "off-spec" products. The P-Series Receiver's electropolished stainless steel construction and finish accommodates the food, chemical and pharmaceutical industries.
P-Series Receiver Features:
- Conveying rates up to 8800 lb/hr
- Accommodates smaller batches
- Steep cone angles to ensure excellent discharge
- All interior welds are ground smooth or flush
- Tri clover quick release fittings and band clamps for quick disassembly
- Gate valves allow the batch to be dumped on demand.
- Reverse jet polyester cartridge filters
- Recipe, formula and inventory capabilities
- FDA approved elastomers and sealing materials