Plate Housing MagnetsSource: Bunting Magnetics Co.
Bunting® Plate Housing Magnets resist bridging and choking to remove tramp iron and ferrous fines from flow-resistant bulk materials. The stainless steel housings mount easily to enclosed spouting or directly on processing equipment. Optional square, rectangular, and round adapters can be supplied to your specifications for ease of installation. A baffle at the top of the housing helps break up clumps and directs product flow over the unit's two powerful Plate Magnets.
Three Face Plate Styles
Bunting® Plate Magnets come in three faceplate styles and several magnetic strengths to cover a wide range of applications. They are available either with permanent Ceramic Plate Magnets or with high-energy permanent Rare Earth Plate Magnets that can capture fine metal particles and slightly magnetic debris from powdery, moist, clumpy, or abrasive materials that might choke or wear cartridge-based separators.
Cut Downtime and Labor
Self-Cleaning Plate Housing Magnets come in both manual and pneumatic models. The Manual Self-Cleaning Model has an interior drawer that carries captured debris out past the Plate Magnets for safe, convenient disposal as the drawer is pulled from the housing. Pneumatic Self-Cleaning Models can be installed without regard to accessibility: They operate at the touch of a remote switch or by a Bunting-engineered automated control package. In the standard configuration, the Plate Magnets are hinged to the housing like doors and swing out for easy cleaning.
- Excellent for coarse, fluffy, and other flow- resistant materials that bridge in grates and drawer magnets.
- Compact design fits easily into limited spaces.
- Mount in spouting or on processing equipment.
- Custom transitions for round, square, or rectangular spouting.
- Rugged stainless steel construction.
- Available with Ceramic or powerful, lightweight Rare Earth magnets.
- Hinged plate magnets swing out for manual cleaning.
- Self-cleaning models cut downtime and labor expense.