Laboratory And Production-Size High Speed Dispersers Available From Stock
A large number of Ross High Speed Dispersers are now offered from stock for immediate purchase or trial/rental. This robust inventory includes many standard laboratory models for batches as small as 1-2 gallons and production units for vessels up to 500 gallons.
Suitable for most straightforward powder wet-out applications up to 50,000cP, Ross High Speed Dispersers are supplied with heavy-duty precision bearings and drive assembly, high quality stainless steel wetted parts and shaft guard, as well as an air/oil hydraulic lift with controls.
Other features include:
- Laser-cut stainless steel saw-tooth blade, 10 gauge thick. Optional blade styles and ultra-high-molecular-weight-polyethylene (UHMWPE) blades also offered.
- Adjustable Can Lock System accommodates various size vessels and allows on- or off-center vessel placement.
- High-efficiency inverter-duty motor, choice of TEFC or explosion-proof.
- Optional variable frequency drive or explosion-proof operator station can be provided.
- Complete package of safety features.
- Tank-mounted, vacuum-rated and swivel designs supplied upon customer request.
- Can be built for mix vessels up to 6,000 gallons or larger.
To take advantage of our trial/rental program or a no-charge mixing demonstration, call 1-800-243-ROSS today.
SOURCE: Charles Ross and Son Company