Eriez® To Feature Wide Array Of Products For Processing Lines Across The Breadth Of The Packaging Industry At PACK EXPO Las Vegas
Eriez®, world authority in advanced technology for magnetic, vibratory and inspection applications, will exhibit its novel solutions for the packaging industry at booth #3632 at PACK EXPO Las Vegas, which takes place October 15-17, 2007.
Show attendees are invited to stop by the Eriez booth to view equipment demonstrations and learn more about the company's product offerings. Eriez products designed to meet the needs of the packaging industry include:
- X-Ray Inspection Systems: The new, state-of-the-art E-Z Tec XR Inspection Systems utilize advanced linear array technology that sets the standard in the industry for sensitivity, speed and sophistication. The systems helps ensure product and package integrity by reliably identifying contaminants, scanning for missing or broken products, detecting packing voids, confirming fill levels, controlling product and package mass and fat analysis. With multiple configurations available, E-Z Tec XR Inspection Systems can inspect virtually any discrete packaged items, continuous bulk product flows or pipeline systems.
- E-Z Tec DSP Metal Detectors: These Metal Detectors are extremely sensitive instruments used to detect ferrous, non-ferrous and stainless steel metal contaminants. Their advanced digital signal processing provides customers with a unit designed for optimum performance and improved product purity. Another highlight of the E-Z Tec DSP Metal Detector is the easy–to–use Touch Screen (1/4 VGA) Interface.
- Metal Detector/Checkweigher Systems: Eriez, in cooperation with Thompson Scale Company (TSC), provides fast and efficient Metal Detector and In-Motion Checkweigher Systems to ensure superb production quality control. These systems, available in numerous configurations to suit practically any need, combine Eriez' proven designs in metal detector technology with the accuracy and flexibility of TSC's checkweighers.
- Plates: Permanent Magnetic Plates, available in several magnetic strengths, protect against medium and small-size contaminants. They can be installed in chutes, spouts, ducts and in suspension over non-magnetic conveyors and screens.
- Grates: Magnetic Grates remove small and fine tramp iron from dry, free–flowing products. They are designed for steep–sloped hoppers, even with odd and irregular shapes, floor openings, vertical closed chutes and ducts. Styles include wing and drawer types, grates–in–housing, a barrel adapter type and a basic model that fits square, round, oval and odd shaped hoppers.
- Traps: Traps are used to purify products in liquid and slurry lines by removing small particles of scale, oxides and iron contaminants. Eriez Traps, available in six different models, are easy to inspect and clean. Sizes for pipelines from 2 to 18 inches (13 to 457 mm) are available, as well as Rare Earth elements.
- Grates In Housing: Eriez Grates In Housing provide powerful, permanent magnetic protection against fine and tramp iron contamination in dry, free–flowing products. They are designed for simple installation in steep– sloped hoppers, odd and irregular shaped hoppers, floor openings, vertical closed chutes and ducts.
- Heavy Duty Vibratory Feeders: Eriez' HD Feeders are available in eight models for large capacity and difficult material handling operations up to 700 tph (635 mtph). Their low energy consuming electro–permanent magnetic drives, simple controls and AC operation increase productivity and reliability.
Eriez is recognized as world authority in advanced technology for magnetic, vibratory and inspection applications. The company's magnetic lift and separation, metal detection, x-ray, materials feeding, screening, conveying and controlling equipment have application in the process, metalworking, packaging, recycling, mining, aggregate and textile industries. Eriez manufactures and markets these products through eleven international facilities located on five continents. For more information, call toll-free (888) 300-ERIEZ (3743) within the U.S. and Canada. For online users, visit www.eriez.com or send e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Eriez World Headquarters is located at 2200 Asbury Road, Erie, PA 16506.